10. No one will want to borrow your chair from now on.
9. Gives “bad hair day” a whole new meaning
8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk
7. Stops people from stealing your pens when they see where you keep them
6. You can drop off your laundry on the way.
5. You can show your colleagues how to really dress down.
4. An excuse for not buying lunch because you left your wallet in your pants
3. It’s an inventive way to finally meet that special someone in Human Resources.
2. You can take advantage of your computer monitor’s radiation to work on your tan.
And, drum roll… the number one reason to go to work naked:
1. You boss will never say, “I wanna see your ass in here by 8:30!” ever again.