- If you eat something, and no one else sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- When drinking a diet Coke while eating a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled by the diet Coke.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don’t count as long as you don’t eat more than they do.
- Food used for medicinal purposes doesn’t count. Example: hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee cheesecake.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
- Movie-related foods do not have calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one’s personal fuel.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories, because of the process of breaking the cookie causes calorie leakage.
- If you are in the process of preparing something, foods licked off knives and spoons have no calories.
- Foods of the same color have the same number of calories. Examples: mushrooms and white chocolate.
- If you eat standing up, the calories all go to your feet and get walked off.
Remember: STRESSED is DESSERTS spelled backward.
Help spread the word!